FUNCTIONAL METABOLIC CARE
Chronic degenerative diseases are almost always preceded by a long period characterized by the altered functionality of one or more organ systems. These dysfunctions are the result of a life of interactions between our life-style, the environment, and our genetic predispositions. Yet, the most important factor is certainly life-style, which is also the factor on which we can intervene.
Functional MetabolicCare is based on this triad: Nutrition, Physical Exercise, Stress Management. The clinical approach on which Functional Metabolic Care must be based is the study of the imbalance which imply the expression of the dysfunction. Such imbalance basically includes:
- imbalance of the digestive system
- Imbalance of detoxification processes.
- Imbalance in the immune and inflammatory system
- Imbalance in glycemic control
- Imbalance in body composition
- Structural imbalance of the muscular-skeletal syste
- Hormonal and neuro-transmitter imbalance